Position: South China Shared Service Center Accountant
International Industrial Division
About Oxylane – a CPA Australia Recognised Employer
Oxylane is a French company and a market leader in sporting goods. Its main brand store, Decathlon,
is present in 15 countries with 560 stores. Oxylane employs 46,000 staff worldwide, all with a love of
sport, and generated an income of 6 billion euros in 2010.
In Asia, we are present in 26 countries with 26 Decathlon stores, 21 production offices and ambitious
For our South China Finance Production headquarter in Guangzhou, we are recruiting a Shared Service
Center Accountant who has great potentials in management and can commit to be an accounting team
leader in one year.
- Maintain the accounting database and ensure its reliability.
- Issue finalized reports on time, including P&L accounts, thatcorrespond to the needs of each user.
- Coordinate the Production Leaders and their managers with feedback on all of the accounting cycles
and notify on the indicators of their activity; Advocate and bring action plans into force.
- Responsible for financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
- According to your profile and experience, you are in charge of one specific area of responsibility such
as inter-company reconciliation, bank reconciliation, consolidation department reporting, fixed assets
management, payroll management, Control/declare tax refund and VAT payable etc.
- Mastering our internal procedures and information systems will allow you to become a trainer for
other accountants in Asia.
- Contribute new ideas for improving our work flow such as applying lean management.
- Sport lover and regular practitioner
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Dynamic and service - oriented
- Accounting background, graduates with relevant experience preferred
- Fluent English and Chinese is a must (French is plus)
- Able to work with a team and under pressure
- Strong analytical skill on financial statement
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Familiar with IFRS, Chinese GAAP and also tax regulation
- Willing to be relocated to another city or overseas
How to apply:
- Step1: please visit https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/ManageApplications/Passport.mvc/Join to
register as CPA Australia Passport which is free of charge. Upon successful registration, an account ID
will be provided.
- Step 2: please send your CV and cover letterby email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
your Passport account ID with email title “Application for Oxylane – Your University – Your name –